Our products perform vital tasks. You need to ensure they are operational at all times. Regardless of where you are in the world, we have a network of highly trained technicians able to deal with your servicing needs.
Our goal is to ensure we provide the most appropriate solution to match your timescale and budget.
- Pre-purchase - highly experienced staff to help you find the right products.
- Installation and commissioning - ensure your investment is properly installed and commissioned to deliver optimum performance.
- Training - make the most of your equipment by attending a training course at one of our training centres in Europe, USA or Asia - or on your own site.
- Calibration - ensure high quality, consistent performance at all times.
- Repair - fast and cost effective repair.
- Service contracts - regular maintenance to match your timescales and budget.
- Spare parts - to ensure optimum performance, we recommend fitting our high quality factory authorised spare parts.
- Rental - make sure you have the correct product for some one-off testing, or for cover if your unit is being repaired or calibrated.
Sending your product back for service or repair
If you need to send your product back to Sheen for service or repair please download and complete the form below. The form explains the process and the options available including; documentation, purchase order numbers, non-EEC return, quotations and re-export of repaired goods.
You can also contact us on +44 (0)1252 749 512 or email email@example.com