- Measuring range - 100 to 13,000,000 cP.
- Fixed speeds from 0.3 to 200 rpm.
- Direct readout on clearly illuminated 4 line LCD displaying selected operating parameters.
- Senses and displays continuously:- Viscosity (cP or mPa·s) ; Temperature ( Degrees C or F) ; % scale ; Speed (rpm) ; Spindle used.
- Progressive deceleration avoids excessive torque on spindle when stop is selected.
- Temperature reading with platinum probe.
- Density input allowing kinematic viscosity determinations.
- Auto-range function.
- Storage of 10 user-defined test settings.
- Range of accessories available.
Information on this viscometry product
The VM range of spindle viscometers from Sheen Instruments, are the ideal solution for performing precise viscosity measurements quickly and efficiently. Ease of use and versatility enable them to be used in many industrial applications where the determination of fluid properties and behaviour is essential. The principle of measurement is simple, but reliable, based on the well-established method of measuring the resistance of a spindle rotating in the sample under test. The resultant torque measurement, rotational speed and spindle properties are then combined to automatically calculate the resultant viscosity value.
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|VM1||VM1 Spindle Viscometer|
|VM2/1||Small Sample Adaptor with flow jacket|
|VM2/2||Small Sample Adaptor without flow jacket|
|VM2/3||Set of spindles TR8/9/10/11|
|VM2/4||Temperature probe for SSA|
|VM2/5||Low viscosity adaptor with flow jacket|
|VM2/6||Low viscosity adaptor without flow jacket|
|VM2/7||Temperature probe for LVA|
|VM2/8||Helical Drive Unit ( 230V 50/60Hz )|
|VM2/9||Helical Drive Unit ( 110V 50/60Hz )|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.