High Voltage Holiday Detector
- Capacity 1-20 or 2-40 kV, for coatings from 100 µm to
- respectively 8 mm or to 12 mm
- Precision ± 1%, resolution 0.01 kV
- Compact & light weight, easy to use, single or
- continuous test
- Adjustable output by means of a multiturn knob
- Probe hand with safety switch
- Standard delivery: probe handle, band brush probe,
- shoulder/neck strap, 5 m earth cable, 2 x PP 3
- (± 10 h. operation @ 10kV), carry case
This apparatus detects pinholes, vacuholes or flaws in coatings. The conductive background is earthed to instrument and a high voltage is applied by moving a brush across the coating. This value is a related to the coating dielectric strength. When a flaw is detected, then the current will spark through it whilst a light flashes and audible alarm sounds. For maximum safety a high impedance supply will collapse to zero upon detection.
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|PHD2-40||High-Voltage Holiday Detector 2-40 kV|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.