LICO 620 Colourimeter
This high precision instrument is suitable for quality control of transparent coloured liquids including solvents, resins, adhesives and pharmaceuticals.
- 5 colour scales: Hazen/Alpha/PtCo-colour, Gardner, Iodine, Saybolt, ASTM Mineral Oil Colour
- Reference beam technology for consistent accuracy
- Halogen source lamp
- 7” TFT WVGA Colour touch screen 480 - 800 pixel. Standard Observer 2 degrees
- Wavelength range 320 – 1100nm, resolution 1nm. (Accuracy +/- 1,5nm, 340 – 900nm)
- Automatic Wave length calibration
- Standard illuminant A, C, & D65, 2 & 10 degree observer
- Automatic cuvette identification. (10, 50 mm Rectangular, 11 mm round formats.)
- Data log, 400 colour measurement.
- Interface , 2 x USB Typ A, 1x USB Typ B, 1x Ethernet
ASTM D 156 Saybolt Colour of Petroleum Products
ASTM D 1045 Plasticizers in Plastics
ASTM D 1209 Colour Clear liquids – Platinum-Cobalt Scale
(Pt/Co scale or Alfa-Hazen Scale)
ASTM D1500 Petroleum ASTM Colour Scale
ASTM D1544 Gardner Colour Scale
DIN 6162 Iodine colour
ISO 2049 ASTM Scale for petroleum products
ISO 4630 Gardner Colour
ISO 627-2 Platinum-cobalt scale (Spectrophotometric method)
Weights and Dimensions
Width, 350 x depth 255 X 151 high mm, weight 4,2 kg.
Contents of supply
- Dust Cover
- USB dust cover
- Universal Power supply (100 – 240V, 50 – 60 Hz) with power cord
- Cuvette adapter Z installed as standard
- Basic User Manual
- CD-ROM with detailed operating instructions.
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|SHL620||LICO 620 Colourimeter|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.