QuintSonic 7 - Ultrasonic Coating Thickness Gauge
Precision coating thickness gauge based on the ultrasonic pulse run-time method.
The QuintSonic 7 enables measurement of up to 5 coatings in a single operation and is ideal for measuring polymer coatings like paints, varnishes and synthetic materials as well as glass, ceramic or metallic coatings on virtually any substrate. Varnish on synthetic materials, copper on ceramic, synthetic materials on wood, or glass on metal form the typical coating systems that can be measured by the QuintSonic 7.
As the first instrument of its sort, the QuintSonic 7 makes it possible to measure coatings on fibre-reinforced plastics, e.g. GFRP, CFRP, WPC.
The intelligent evaluation of the ultrasonic signal reading allows rapid recording of measured values of over 40 measurements per minute.
Simple calibration and graphic display of the test results on the A screen of QuintSonic 7 enables quick operability and versatile use.
Non-destructive measurement of:
- Varnish, synthetic materials, glass, enamel and other coatings on wood, synthetic materials, glass, metal and ceramic
- Metal coatings on synthetic materials, ceramic and wood
- Up to 5 coatings in a single operation.
Also suited for wall thickness measurement.
- Quick evaluation of the measuring signal, high accuracy and repeatability owing to the sensor-integrated digital 32-bit signal processing (SIDSP®)
- Over 40 measuring values per minute: start, wait for 1 second, done.
- Mere 5 mm measuring area enables gathering measurement on tiny and curved parts
- Graphic display showing individual coatings, zoom-enabled A screen and menu-driven user guidance
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|Quintsonic7||QuintSonic 7 - Ultrasonic coating thickness gauge|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.