Minitest 7400 is high-precision coating thickness gauge for non-destructive measurements on all metal substrates.
Non-destructive coating thickness measurement of:
- Non-magnetic coatings, e.g. paint, enamel, chrome on steel
- Insulating coatings, e.g. paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals
- High precision coating thickness measurement up to 15 mm / 600 mils
- Increased accuracy and reproducibility achieved by sensor integrated digital signal processing (SIDSP)
- Universal probe with automatic substrate detection allows fast measurement on steel and non ferrous metals
- Wear resistant probes of practically unlimited lifetime
- Optimized temperature compensation
- High precision characteristic curves with up to 50 data points
- Storage for up to 100000 values
- User interface in German, English, French and Spanish
- Infrared data transmission (IrDA) to PC and printer
Scope of delivery
- Gauge MiniTest 7400
- Software MSoft 7 Professional
- Instructions manual in German/English/French and Spanish
- Short instructions
- 4 AA cells, type LR06
- Plastic carrying case
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.