MiniTest 650 - Coating Thickness Gauge
Rugged coating thickness gauge
- for any non-magnetic coatings on steel such as paint, enamel, chrome, zinc, etc.
- for any insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals such as paint, anodising, ceramics on aluminium, copper, zinc die-cast, brass, etc.
Designed for durability and high-precision, MiniTest 650 is the ideal tool for any measuring task in the finishing industry.
The rugged and easy-to-handle coating thickness gauge combines extended mechanical life on the one hand and high accuracy on the other hand to meet the requirements of any professional user in the shipbuilding, automotive, bridge building, construction or other industries.
The battery operated gauge features a backlit display and a one meter sensor cable. The newly developed one pole sensor is made of a wear- and-tear resistant carbide material to ensure a virtually unlimited life cycle under normal condition use.
An optimal ram and impact protection is provided through the rubber rimmed casing. Via an USB interface, the MiniTest 650 can be connected to a PC for on-line measurements or display of the statistics.
MiniTest 650 is available in three different models:
- SHMINITEST650F - with a magnetic-induction sensor for measurements on steel substrates.
- SHMINITEST650N - with an eddy currents sensor for measurements on non-ferrous metals.
- SHMINITEST650FN - with a dual sensor for measuring on both, steel or non-ferrous metals.
Special feature of the FN model: Its dual sensor identifies the sub- strate material. Upon contact with the surface, the gauge automatically switches to the suitable measuring principle based on your application. The measuring principle conforms to the DIN, ISO, BS, and ASTM norms and standards.
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
|SHMINITEST650F||MINITEST 650F - INCLUDING STATS PROBE - FERROUS 0-3000µM / 120 MILS|
|SHMINITEST650FN||MINITEST 650FN - INCLUDING STATS PROBE - FERROUS/NON-FERROUS 0-2000µM / 80 MILS|
|SHMINITEST650N||MINITEST 650N - INCLUDING STATS PROBE - NON-FERROUS 0-2000µM / 80 MILS|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.