Cupping Tester (SH760N)
A world reference instrument to efficiently assess the elasticity and cupping resistance of various coatings. With a new highly functional geared design for linear force transmission it is designed to aid user friendly testing.
A sample panel (max 1.25mm thick x 6” x 4”) with a minimum coating thickness 0.3mm, is clamped by an upper wheel and manually cupped by 20mm circumference hemispherical indenter onto to a 27mm circumference die by a drive wheel.
The depth to cause failure is indicated very accurately on a digital display, from 0 – 20mm , in increments of 0.01mm. An illuminated magnifier provides easy visual inspection.
- Precision Gearbox provides linear force transmission
- Two handled crank for ease of operation
- 14 crank revolutions = 1mm ball travel
- Magnetically retained 20mm Chrome Steel Ball
- LCD display with zero, 20.00 to 2 decimal places.
- Resolution : 0.001mm , Accuracy +/- 0.005mm.
BS EN ISO 1520
Get a quotation
|SKU||Name||Add to quote|
To request a quotation please click the "Add to quote" button next to each product you require.
Then select the "View and send my quotation" button above or at the top to review and send your quotation.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, or have an additional request for a product please fill in our enquiry form.